Important information is sent to all Janney families every Tuesday via the email newsletter.
- If you are not receiving the newsletter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have an email address, please contact the front office.
- View past issues of the newsletter here.
Password was distributed in the Summer Mailing.
Need to let the Janney Community know about an event or have news to share?
Email any information, fliers, and photos (if available) to communications@janneyschool.
Material for the distribution must be:
- For the benefit of Janney students;
- Related to activities or programs that take place on Janney school grounds, or for specific Janney-sponsored events or programs;
- From and for not-for-profit organizations (unless #1 and #2 above are satisfied).
- Submitted by an official representative of the organization or program referenced.
- Please include all text in the body of the email (rather than as an attachment)
- All links or email addresses will be made active (clickable)
- If you wish to run a notice for more than one week, please indicate the dates when the notice should run, or resubmit the notice by the Friday deadline for each week.
Finding Janney Newsletter emails in your Gmail Promotions Tab?
To ensure the Newsletter will deliver to your Primary tab, please follow one of the these directions:
- Move your newsletter email to the Primary tab and teach Gmail where to deliver our newsletter. When you move one of our newsletters from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab, Gmail asks whether it should always deliver our newsletter there. Learn more here.
- Add “email@example.com” to your Google Contacts. Emails from your Google Contacts always go to your Primary inbox.