Did you know that you can earn money for Janney by registering your Safeway and Giant club cards and using them every time you shop? It is true.
Earn Money for Janney When You Shop
What is eScrip?
eScrip fundraising is an easy way for schools to raise funds through everyday purchases with registered merchants. Janney currently participates in three eScrip programs: The Giant A+ BonusBucks program, the Safeway Club Card for Education, and the national multi-vendor eScrip Program. (Unfortunately, Whole Foods does not currently participate in cash-back school fundraising programs.)
How does it work?
- By shopping at Safeway and Giant – These programs work in conjunction with your grocery store loyalty cards: simply register your card(s) numbers on-line and designate Janney as your eScrip recipient, and every time you shop (or use Peapod by Giant) a percentage of your purchase will go to the school.
- By registering your credit and debit cards with the program – The national eScrip program works with hundreds of merchants who donate funds to Janney each time a purchase is made with a credit or debit card that is enrolled in the eScrip program. Once your debit/credit cards are registered with the national eScrip program, a percentage of your purchases at participating merchants will automatically go to Janney.
- You can register your debit/credit card for the national multi-vendor program now by logging onto the eScrip website at www.eScrip.com and entering the Janney Group ID #11873221.
- By making purchases on-line through the eScrip website - You can make purchases online with hundreds of merchants through the eScrip Online Mall, easily accessed via the eScrip website at www.eScrip.com or the eScrip Online Mall link on the Janney website. Each purchase made through the eScrip mall earns money for Janney.
- Please note: Your participation in the eScrip program does not conflict with mileage or other bonus programs that you may belong to through your credit card company. With the eScrip program, it is the participating merchants who donate funds to the school, not your debit/credit card company. Also: Your debit/credit card purchases are secure and confidential, and eScrip does not sell or give out its subscriber information.
- In addition to these year-long programs, there is a Safeway promotion that starts today, September 18th — the Safeway 10% Back to School program. From September 18th-28th, check your Safeway receipts for a redemption code. You can either input the code yourself at www.backtoschools.escrip.com, or drop your receipts in the designated box in the Janney office by September 28th.