Check the Back-To-School Information tab, located in the upper right hand corner of the site, for all of the inforamtion that you need to start the school year.
- The Summer mailing has been mailed! Each family will receive one copy on paper. The mailing is also available online. This year’s mailing provides general information about Janney’s academic program, enrichment program, and the after school program. You can read it online now.
- Class supply lists and grade welcome letters are online now.
- Class lists are online now. The lists will be password protected. The passwords are listed in the paper copy of your summer mailing.
- There are a number of events that will take place before school starts. K and 3rd Grade Open Houses, Janney Beautification Day, and the Pre-K/K Playdate. Click here for a list of all events. Online sign-up links for those events that require sign-up are available in the calendar too.
- Pay your Student Support Fund donation and Field Trip Fee online. Online payment is live. Recurring payments coming soon. We ask for your patience as we get the new website and online payment processes worked out.
- Confirm your email address. The principal, staff, and PTA will use email as the primary mode of communication. It is essential that the school office has your correct email address so you can receive important information.